The All-In-One solution combining a Surround Monitoring Controller and RTW's Surround Sound Analyzer
SurroundControl is our flagship product line for controlling, analyzing and monitoring stereo, surround sound and multichannel programs. It combines the metering functions of the RTW surround display devices and the control functions of an eight-channel monitoring controller - a true high performance system.
The revised version 4 includes a new DSP board and allows loudness measurements according to the relevant loudness standards: EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-2/1771, ATSC A/85 and ARIB.
The new LRA instrument combines the measurement and visualization of two critical loudness parameters (program loudness, loudness variances within short time periods) in a straightforward and intuitive way. For existing units with software version 3 (03.00.nn) an upgrade kit to version 4 is available (--> see Options).
The 3G/HD/SD-SDI deembedder option now available expands the audio signal analysis to 3G-SDI data streams and surround format 7.1 DD+. Depending on the model SurroundControl is already equipped with it. All delivered version 4 units can be upgraded by factory (--> see Options).
- Unique eight-channel combination of powerful surround sound metering and analyzing, monitoring controller and router fully integrated in one easy-to-use system for external VGA displays
- RTWs unparalleled Surround Sound Analyzer for fast in-depth evaluation of any surround program up to 7.1
- Multi-standard PPMs and loudness metering for stereo and surround channels
- True Peak metering
- Total loudness, integrated loudness with dynamic timewindows, loudness history, chart recorder
- Comfortable Loudness measurements acc. to EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-2/1771, ATSC A/85, and ARIB
- Additional customer mode to adapt Loudness measurements to individual needs
- Summed Loudness display for Momentary ("M"), Shortterm ("S"), and Integrated ("I") Loudness
- LRA instrument with unique "MagicLRA" and
"MagicLRA + I" modes for the intuitive detection of Loudness Range and Integrated ("I") Loudness values
- Numerical display of all relevant Loudness values
- Full complement of audio and signal analyzing tools (1/3 RTA, 1/6 RTA, Multi-Correlator with LFE mode, Downmix meter, Dialnorm meter, audio vectorscopes, status monitors)
- Extended BLITS/EBU channel identification with intelligent analyzer
- Powerful preset management for ultra-fast switching between configurations and I/O setups
- 19/1U rack-mount unit with desktop Remote Control and optional external VGA display
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI de-embedding option (16 channels)
- Dolby® AC-3 and Dolby® E decoder option
Main unit in a 19"/1U case for external VGA displays with analog and digital standard inputs and outputs including Remote Control 30050 for easy operation
same as 31900, but fitted with 3G/HD/SD SDI deembedder interface and Dolby® E / Dolby® AC-3 decoders, extended signal routing options and instruments
Measurement microphone MM1: Option for calibrating the studio loudspeaker system
Panel mounting kit for Remote Display 30010
Snake cable 4 meter, distributes 25p-Sub-D to 8 x XLR-M (analog outputs)
Snake cable 4 meter, distributes 25p-Sub-D to 4 x XLR-F and 4 x XLR-M (digital inputs and outputs)
Snake cable 4 meter, distributes 25p-Sub-D to 8 x XLR-F (analog inputs)
VGA connecting cable Bürklin 13M4240 type, 5 m, all pins wired, for connecting Remote Display 30010
Wide range 100 - 240 V AC/24 V DC 2.7 A, table-top power supply with corresponding power cable for different power supply systems, fits to Remote Display 30010
3G/HD/SD-SDI deembedder option for SurroundControl 31900 (version 4) resp. 3G-SDI upgrade for existing 31900S and 31900SD with version 4 (extension by factory). For units with software version 03.00.nn a hardware upgrade to version 4 is mandatory before.
3G/HD/SD-SDI deembedder and Dolby® E/AC-3 decoder option for SurroundControl 31900 (version 4) resp. 3G-SDI upgrade for existing 31900D, 31900S, and 31900SD with version 4 (extension by factory). For units with software version 03.00.nn a hardware upgrade to version 4 is mandatory before.
Remote Display. 8.4" TFT VGA display with keypad, table-stand, power supply and VGA cable.
Remote Control. Additional remote control (one is included in delivery, up to three can be connected via Y-cable)
Upgrade Kit for the upgrade of existing 31900 units working with software version 03.00.nn to the new version 4. Includes a new DSP board, software files for version 4 and a detailed instruction for the exchange of the board and the installation of the software.